Certis 24’s founder and CEO – Chris Stevens – possesses extensive and relevant senior management experience in the eCommerce postal, parcels, fulfilment and logistics sectors across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
This experience brings to Certis24 an exemplary range of contacts in all key regions and markets. Chris’s experience stretches back over 30 years and includes key roles in ‘blue-chip’ logistics organizations including:
Bpost Group – Belgian Post International / Landmark Global
- Senior Director Sales & Business Development for its UK subsidiary focusing on eCommerce development from Europe’s leading eCommerce market
- Managing Director Asia Pacific – P&L responsibility for the APAC region including operations in China, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Chris managed a regional team of over 100 experienced professionals. Business development and expansion positioned bPost International as a postal market leader in the eCommerce industry, working with eCommerce marketplaces, platforms, e-tailers, fulfilment operators and industry logistics partners (airlines and customs brokers).
- bPost International APAC achieved recognition as an innovative, customer-responsive and dynamic postal operator, focused on customer responsiveness, service excellence and the highest levels of quality.
Swiss Post International Management AG
- Global Head of Industry – eCommerce and Distance Selling
- Established eCommerce and distance selling as the focal industry at SPI. Doubled revenue and profits of the sector.
- Directed and led a global sales and development team across Europe, Asia and the United States.
- The eCommerce and Distance Selling industry group provided the solid foundation for the creation of the Asendia joint-venture partnership between Swiss Post International and La Poste Global Mail of France.
- Keynote industry speaker at eCommerce events and conferences in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Director Sales & Marketing – Swiss Post International GATS
- Personal sales and business development with the world’s postal operators
- Established mail transfer hubs in Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean and Asia-Pacific
- Developed close working partnerships with key airlines and logistics operators
Reader’s Digest Association Inc. – Global Operations
- Director Logistics, Promotion Production & Postal
- European and Global Logistics and Postal Strategy and Operations improvement and cost savings programmes.
- Built and nurtured close working partnerships with all major postal operators and the Universal Postal Union.
- Close partnerships with promotion and book publishing teams in Europe, USA and Asia-Pacific.
Senior International Postal and Logistics Management experience
- International Post Corporation (IPC) worldwide cross-border postal operations in Brussels
- European Parcels and Logistics management in the UK and France
- Freight Forwarding and Logistics business development
Certis24 and the company’s network focuses on strategy development and implementation of projects and solutions for stakeholders in the eCommerce, postal, fulfilment and supply chain logistics sectors.
Our stakeholder partners include postal companies, parcels operators, e-fulfilment organizations, third party supply chain and logistics partners, customs brokers, e-retailers / brands, i.t. companies and industry associations.
Certis24’s expertise provides a global, hands-on ‘real-world’ approach and perspective on managing postal and parcels operations across the world.
Our global experience across the United Kingdom, mainland Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Americas and the Middle East positions us uniquely to help organizations capitalize on the rapid growth of eCommerce, which is changing the nature of trade and cross-border logistics.
Market entry projects and plans are a core competence and the Certis24 team and partnership network is ideally placed to provide its expertise to companies seeking to ‘go global’.