Market entry research, analysis and implementation services are provided for international brands, marketplaces and eCommerce retailers seeking access to the established and evolving eCommerce, parcels and postal markets of North America (United States, Canada and Mexico).
Certis24 offers international postal, parcels, transport and logistics organizations opportunities to access new channels of distribution throughout North America.
Consulting advice on eCommerce eFulfilment and distribution is a main area of focus.
- Population: 316.1 million
- 258 million use the internet and 189 million are e-shoppers
- Internet penetration is 87%
- mobile penetration is 101%
- eCommerce turnover in 2014 reached US$ 419 billion
- mCommerce was worth US$ 57.8 billion in 2014 and reached US$ 57.8 billion in 2015
- U.S. shoppers buy primarily from English-speaking websites; but there is a large Hispanic population that buy from Spanish speaking online sources
- Spend from overseas webshops is projected to reach US$ 59 billion by 2018 – from 42 million e-shoppers who are comfortable buying cross-border
- Over 50% of e-shoppers have bought from U.K. and Canadian websites
- Average spend per shopper in 2015 was US$ 2,216
- Main products bought from overseas online shops are: Apparel, Footwear, Beauty Products and Jewellery
- Top markets from which Americans bought are:
- U.K. – 49% of online cross-border sales
- China – 39%
- Population: 35.1million
- 8 million use the internet and 15.2 million are e-shoppers
- eCommerce turnover in 2014 reached US$23.97 billion and is projected to reach US$42.7 billion by 2018
- Average spend per online shopper is US$ 1,187
- Average order value is: US$136
- 70% of online purchases are from overseas merchants
- 60% of Canadians online buy from U.S. merchants
- Canadian shoppers buy primarily from English-speaking websites
- Main products bought from overseas online shops are: Apparel, Footwear, Home Furnishings and Health & Beauty Products
- Apart from the U.S., the top markets from which Canadians buy are the U.K. , Australia and China / Hong Kong
- Population: 122.3 million
- 5million use the internet and 30.5 million are e-shoppers
- 8% of the population have internet access
- eCommerce turnover in 2013 reached US$9.5 billion
- Average spend per online shopper reached US$ 1,307 (2014)
For further information on how Certis24 can assist you, please contact email@example.com.