Certis24 can help eCommerce retailers and brands with their market entry research, analysis and implementation strategies to exploit China’s rapid growth in eCommerce.
We assist in building a deep understanding of how Chinese consumers buy, what they are seeking from overseas suppliers and how to capitalize on those needs.
For postal operators, parcels and logistics companies , Certis24 offers structured market entry guidance which includes access to China’s postal system and its rapidly developing ‘alternative’ logistics infrastructure of parcels delivery companies and couriers.
- Population: 1.36 billion
- Online population of 564 million of which 302 million now shop online
- Internet penetration rate growing at >20%/year
- Mobile users in 2013 reached 1.24bn (91% of the population)
- 2013 online spend US$ 295 billion projected to reach US$540bn in 2015
- Average online spend was US$1642 (2013)
- Equates to 7.9% of total retail sales of social consumer goods
- In 2014 China became the largest e-commerce market in the world
- 20% of online population now shop cross-border and this is predicted to grow to 78% by 2020
- Top 5 countries from which Chinese online shoppers purchase: U.S., U.K., Japan, France, New Zealand.
- Top 3 categories purchased are: Clothing & Accessories, Cosmetics / Living Goods and Consumer Electronics
For further information on how Certis24 can assist you, please contact email@example.com.