Certis24 uses its extensive partner and contact network in Russia to offer eCommerce market entry research, analysis and implementation strategies into the fast-growing consumer-oriented markets of the region.
We offer access to alternative distribution partner channels both directly in Russia and also through former CIS country access partners.
- Population: 143.7 million
- 79 million internet users (2014)
- Broadband penetration: 23.1 million subscribers (2013) projected to reach 28.1 million connected households in 2018
- Online shoppers: 31 million (2014), expected to have reached 40 million (2015)
- Quickest growth rates in online access outside Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Total eCommerce value: US$17 billion (2014)
- Cross-border sales value: US$ 5 billion (2014)
- 36% of Russians have made purchases from overseas internet sites
- Average online spend per capita: US$ 828 (2014)
- Average order value: US$75 (2014)
- Top countries from which Russians buy are: China, Germany, U.S., Italy, Japan, France and South Korea